Monday, November 6
Invoking God into our Week
Be devoted to one another…
- Who has been devoted to you in brotherly love? Stop and thank God for those persons.
- To whom have you been devoted in brotherly love? Stop and ask God to help you in serving this way.
- Choose one way to intentionally show your ‘brotherly love’ devotion to someone today – then continue that attitude into tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 7
In the Word
1 Peter 4:9
Be hospitable to one another…
- Who has been hospitable to you (and your family)? Stop and thank God for those persons.
- To whom have you been hospitable? Ask God for opportunity and help in serving this way.
- Choose one way to intentionally offer hospitality to someone else – then continue that attitude into tomorrow.
Saturday, November 11
The Saturday Set-Up for Worship
Accept one another
- Who accepts you without reservation, yet holds you accountable to God’s standards? You better thank God for this type of person in your life – they are blessings to be craved.
- To whom do you show acceptance, holding to both of God’s standards for mercy and truth?
- Ask God to teach you how to become a more accepting person on His behalf.
Sunday, November 12
God's Blessing on His People
1 Corinthians 12:25
Care for one another
- Who comes to mind as a person that genuinely cares about what happens to you?
- Who might bring you to mind when asked the previous question?
- Take a break from your normal routine and perform a non-routine act of caring for someone else (a card, a visit, phone call, etc).
Lord, [insert your prayer here]